Welcome to Eco~Mom~Andee's Blog!

Any journey begins with one step, followed by many others. This blog will journal the steps taken to build a home-based business
that is ethical, safe, environmentally sound, and healthy for you all around!
Follow the journey, including the links given, and you're sure to learn something!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Day!

Today was a good day!  


Everything was finally working... and staying that way! :)


I was able to connect with several people and I'm looking forward to a very busy week with presentations.


I've also been reading the July "Leadership In Action" magazine and finding inspiration and motivation for myself in being persistent and determined to make a success of this new business of mine.


There are things to learn - always we are learning, if we are alive at all.  For me, one of those things is to learn to hear "no" and not take it personally.  For so many years in my life I have taken it personally.  I am so used to everything being my fault that if someone tells me 'no' for some reason I think I must find a way to "fix it" so they will say "yes" - if I don't fix it then it's my fault that they don't want to do what I'm asking them.  It's like I'm just not finding the right way to do it - for them.  (I know, strange)


Anyway, the other day someone introduced me to the GoforNo website!  There are some really great ideas there!  Most of what they offer however will have to wait until I have the money for it.  So, we'll see how long it takes for that first.  


Listening to my kids go on about the trials they face when they are depending on others for transportation and spending money and other things... makes me all the more determined to do well in this endeavor.  No one should have to deal with abusive individuals, if they have a choice.  My success in this business will do a lot to help me and to help my kids get to the point where we do not have to deal with such people just so we can have some physical need met.


We WILL SEE SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment