Welcome to Eco~Mom~Andee's Blog!

Any journey begins with one step, followed by many others. This blog will journal the steps taken to build a home-based business
that is ethical, safe, environmentally sound, and healthy for you all around!
Follow the journey, including the links given, and you're sure to learn something!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Early in the week...

Tuesday was not as productive as I'd hoped.  It was the last day of our $1 membership special and I was hoping to get 2 people enrolled in that but both had to postpone. :(


I did get several more referrals that I will be calling today. :)


There are a few new things on my ecomomteam website that I want to check out.  This is an awesome team!  I love how everyone is not only working for their own business but they are also working to help others on the team to build their business. :)  We've been told that new tools to help us in our business have been added, so I will go see what those are today and look for how I can make use of them in building up my business.


I do wish I had more patience.  I want this to grow fast - really, really fast.  I want it to get to the point that we can buy all we want right as we want it... but I'm not close to that point yet.  I just want it NOW!  lol  But it is growing, and the income from the little I've already done amazes me!  (and it's only "2 figures" - in the higher half)  Of course, my goal is something in the 4 figures category each month! lol   And I'm very sure it will be into the 3 figures for my 2nd month in the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment